Caring for students
Support for Students
The College provides particular forms of support to assist your learning during your years here at the College. We offer you both a quality education and an environment that supports you as a person.
General Information Booklet (doc 3478 KB)
This is done by providing a number of services, including:
- The Bankstown Tutorial Program
- Educational Support
- Welfare and Counselling Support
- Computer Assisted Learning Centres
- Student Union (SRC)
- Curriculum Counselling
- Careers Counselling
- English as a Second Language (ESL) Teachers
- Community Liaison Officer
- Student Support lesson for Educational and Welfare Support
- College links with Centrelink to provide an outreach service to students
The complete Student Support and Welfare Policies and Procedures document can be viewed at :
Student Welfare Book (doc 697 KB)
Our school environment welcomes and respects people from all backgrounds.
Browse this section to find out how we work with you to provide a safe and caring learning environment for your child and also keep informed about support for school families.